Here is a Summary of our Disclaimer
Our website and services and all encompassed are for educational purposed only.
- We do not offer medical advice
- We do not offer financial advice
- We do not offer any warranty or guarantees of any kind for the information, services , products or games on our website
Last updated: December 10, 2017
The information contained on www.mindmush.com website (the"Service" ) is for general information purposes only.
MindMush LLC assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in the contents on the Service. In no event shall MindMush LLC be liable for any special, direct, indirect, consequential, or incidental damages or any damages whatsoever, whether in an action of contract, negligence or other tort, arising out of or in connection with the use of the Service or the contents of the Service. MindMush LLC reserves the right to make additions, deletions, or modification to the contents on the Service at any time without prior notice. MindMush LLC does not warrant that the Service is free of viruses or other harmful components.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, MindMush takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
By entering this website or purchasing or using our games, blog, e-mails, social media, videos, programs, services, and/or products from or related to MindMush and the serivce, you are agreeing to accept all parts of this disclaimer. Thus, if you do not agree to the disclaimer below, STOP now, and do not use our website, games, blog, e-mails, social media, videos, programs, products and/or services (collectively “Website, Programs and Services”).
Educational Purposes Only.
The information provided within this Website is for general educational informational purposes only.
There are no representations or warranties, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the information, products, services, or related graphics contained in this Website for any purpose. Any use of this information is at your own risk.
Not Medical, Mental Health or Spiritual Advice.
- The information contained in our Website, Programs and Services is not, and is not intended to be a substitute for, professional advice, diagnosis, treatment or cure that can only be provided by your own Medical Provider (including doctor/physician, nurse practitioner, physician’s assistant, or any other health professional), Mental Health Provider (including psychiatrist, psychologist, therapist, counselor, social worker or other mental health practitioner), spiritual counselor or member of the clergy. Therefore, do not disregard or delay seeking professional medical, mental health or spiritual advice because of information you have read on this Website or received from us. Do not stop taking any medications without speaking to your own Medical Provider or Mental Health Provider. If you have or suspect that you have a medical or mental health problem, contact your own Medical Provider or Mental Health Provider promptly.
- You should not rely on this information as a substitute for, nor does it replace, professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. If you have any concerns or questions about your health, you should always consult with a physician or other health-care professional. Do not disregard, avoid or delay obtaining medical or health related advice from your health-care professional because of something you may have read on the Service. The use of any information provided on the Service is solely at your own risk.
Not Legal or Financial Advice.
The business and/or information regarding business practices, financial information and business development that may be provided in this website or through our games, blog, e-mails, programs, services or products is for educational and informational purposes only. It is not intended to be a substitute for professional financial advice from your own tax consultant, accountant, or lawyer, or any other financial professional and is not to be relied upon in that manner. You are hereby advised to consult with your tax consultant, accountant or lawyer for any and all questions and concerns you have, may have, or hereafter have regarding any and all information presented by our website, programs or services pertaining to your specific financial situation.
Not Evaluated by the FDA.
The information contained on this website or provided through our games, blog, e-mails, programs, services, or products has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease, or to be considered medical or psychological advice.
We aim to accurately represent the information provided on our website, games, blog, e-mails, programs, services, and products. You are acknowledging that you are participating voluntarily in using our website or blog or in any of our games, e-mails, programs, services, and/or products, and you alone are solely and personally responsible for your results. You acknowledge that you take full responsibility for your health, life and well-being, as well as the health, lives and well-being of your family and children (where applicable), and all decisions now or in the future.
We present real world experiences, testimonials, and insights about other people’s experiences for purposes of illustration only. The testimonials, examples, and photos used are of actual clients and results they personally achieved. Each client has approved these testimonials, examples, and photos for use in materials to speak to our program, service, and/or product capabilities, but they are not intended to represent or guarantee that current or future clients will achieve the same or similar results. Rather, these client stories represent what is possible with our programs, services, and/or products. Each of these unique stories, and any and all results reported in these stories by our clients, are the culmination of numerous variables, some of which we cannot control.
External links disclaimer
The MindMush (“The ‘Service’ ”)website may contain links to external websites that are not provided or maintained by or in any way affiliated with MindMush LLC Please note that the MindMush LLC does not guarantee the accuracy, relevance, timeliness, or completeness of any information on these external websites.
- This website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. MindMush makes no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website. Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, MindMush does not warrant that: this website will be constantly available, or available at all; or the information on this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading. Nothing on this website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind.
- WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THIS WEBSITE, THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, PROGRAMS, SERVICES, OR PRODUCTS INCLUDED ON THE WEBSITE. TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM THE USE OF THIS WEBSITE INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, EQUITABLE, PUNITIVE AND/OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
Release of Claims.
We will not be held responsible in any way for the information that you request or receive through or on our website, games, blog, e-mails, programs, services and/or products. In no event will we be liable to any party for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, equitable or consequential damages for any use of or reliance on this website or games, blog, e-mails, programs, services, and/or products, including, without limitation, any lost profits, personal or business interruptions, personal injuries, accidents, misapplication of information or any other loss, malady, disease or difficulty, or otherwise, even if we are expressly advised of the possibility of such damages or difficulties.
By using this website, you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in this website disclaimer are reasonable.
If you do not think they are reasonable, you must not use this website.
You accept that, as a limited liability entity, MindMush has an interest in limiting the personal liability of its officers and employees. You agree that you will not bring any claim personally against MindMush’s officers or employees in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with the website.
Without prejudice to the foregoing paragraph, you agree that the limitations of warranties and liability set out in this website disclaimer will protect MindMush’s officers, employees, agents, subsidiaries, successors, assigns and sub-contractors.
If any provision of this website disclaimer is, or is found to be, unenforceable under applicable law, that will not affect the enforceability of the other provisions of this website disclaimer.
Changes to this Statement
MindMush reserves the right to change this Disclaimer from time to time. Your continued use of the Site and/or Services available through this Site after such modifications will constitute your: (a) acknowledgment of the modified Disclaimer; and (b) agreement to abide and be bound by that Disclaimer.